Small issue with ESET Cybersecurity

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by Logan5, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

Hi,

Been running ESET Cybersecurity since its release and like the improvements over beta 2. But I notice that if I use the expose key (f3) I see what is in my screen shot.

First I just see the words ESET Cybersecurity - release candidate and if I move the mouse cursor near the words the blue square appears as well. When I click on the blue area the main ESET window appears as if I opened if from the menu. I can then close it and all is well.

Not sure why it does this, but it does every time I start my Mac. Has anyone else noticed this? I did submit feedback to ESET.

Thanks
    Logan

Attached Files:

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Product management has been notified. Thank you for the report.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

agoretsky,

Thanks for the reply. I did receive an email from ESET asking if the issue was still there after re-installing. I replied that I had not tried un-installing and re-installing but would give that a try and let them know.

Logan

4. gisuck

gisuck Registered Member

I have tried reinstalling Cybersecurity to try to resolve another bug I have found, and this problem exists for me.

5. Logan5

Logan5 Registered Member

Yea I tried re-installing but the issue is still there so I downloaded the file they sent, ran it and sent it back to see if it helps them figure out what may be going on.

Logan

6. MattJN

MattJN Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

Please indicated what version you currently have installed. Version 4.0.58 is the most current, released to the public on November 9th, 2010.

Regards,

Matt
    Eset

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.