Slow loading Webpages

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by beethoven, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

Last week I upgraded from 2.7 to V 3.0642.0 and while I have no major issues, I noticed that many webpages seem to load slower than before.
    I followed the setting by Blackspear.

I looked through the forum and noticed some other similar queries in the past and did not come across any solution. Is there any setting that I should dial down?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

What I would do is export my current settings to a file location that I could find later and uninstall, reinstall with the ESET settings on default. You could then change the settings to your preferences and see if the page loading issue remains.

Just a suggestion.

3. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

what settings would influence page loading of web pages? Seems to me it would be easier to access these directly as everything else seems fine.
    I noticed that within the gui there is default button, so I am not sure why I would need to uninstall and reinstall?

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Just a suggestion beethoven. You could try the settings one by one if you wish.
    Good question. Version 3 seems as fast as Version 2 to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.