Simple Question: Changing Email Address

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Carbonyl, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Registered Member

I currently have two subscriptions for NOD - One on a Windows 7 machine, and another for an OS X machine. Both of these pieces of software were purchased and registered with an email address that I will be losing within a month.

What steps do I need to take to change my email address to a more current, and lasting, one? Searching the ESET site redirected me to this page, but there are no options to change my email address on that page - nor are there links for sending support emails. When I try to fill out the questions on that page via the drop-down boxes, I get redirected to the ESET homepage, and nothing else.

Sorry for the trivial question, but I'm rather uncertain what steps to take next to ensure that my subscription is properly maintained. Thanks!

2. acooldozen

acooldozen Registered Member

3. Carbonyl

Thanks, but that's the exact same page I linked to in my post above. As I stated, there's no way to contact ESET or send an email - just a list of questions that, when I answer via drop-down box, sends me back to the ESET home page.

4. acooldozen

acooldozen Registered Member

5. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

You should also be able to open your main program window, click 'Help and support' and click 'Customer Care support request' to send a change of email request to our support department.

I'm also sending you a PM for more details to see if I can help you further myself.

6. Carbonyl

Thank you both very much! This answers my concern exactly. I appreciate your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.