Should I Wait

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by mfreemanhcp17, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been enjoying this great forum over the past few days, excellent knowledge base and unrivalled co-operation.

I am in the process of buying TDS-3 and following topic reviews am also thinking of buying BoClean for on line monitoring. Should I hold off of BoClean knowing I will be upgraded to TDS-4?? If so any ideas on anticipated release of TDS-4??

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

The first to be there for beta testing and expected release will be the TDS-4 Active Guard, which is your resident protection, working nicely besides TDS-3 where is your deep scanner till the TDS-4 family is completed.
    Remember TDS-4 will be 3 parts, registered TDS-3 operators are eligle to chose one of the TDS-4 items for free as upgrade for TDS-3.
    So buy one, get two :)
    Also at the moment have a look at the interesting Action Pack, including Worm Guard and Port Explorer, two other items you will love and which have free upgrades as well (WG that is, PE will be for the moment only know updates).
    Hope there come action packs with choices including Process Guard and CryptoSuite, anyway very interesting to look at all options at the moment.

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

There will only need to be Active Guard on nearly all machines, we want to make it a resident scanner which also scans in the background when it can and uses very little resources anyway. But it will use less important scans less frequently at idle time and other optimisations to make it seamless with the desktop. Lots of people will be upgrading to it when they see and use it im sure ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.