Shared Removable Disk (USB maxtor one touch)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by foszz, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foszz

foszz Guest

I am having the strangest error with build 937 TI 8.0. I have a USB maxtor one touch hooked up through usb 2.0 on a latitude d810. I use the Maxtor for imaging my disk, but I also have the disk shared so other users on the network can access the data that is on it. After installing 937, I get the error "Not Enough Storage Server is available to process the command" when the network users attempt to connect through the device share name. This also exists when I share any USB Disk (I have several 2.5 and 3.5 USB HDD). I can access it locally just fine, I get the error no matter where I go on the network to access it through the share name.

Any ideas?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello foszz,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue? Please describe all your actions before the issue appears step-by-step. Also pelase create a screen shot of the screen with the message error and send this information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread and indicate in the subject that you want to contact Irina Shirokova.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

See this discussion to adjust the irpstacksize:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=517998#post517998

This used to be in the FAQ but was removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.