ShadowDefender hiatus occured before?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Serapis, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serapis

Serapis Registered Member

Hi, as many of you recall, Tony's the developer of shadow defender; and he's currently not around.

But I remember reading somewhere on wilders that this situation had happened before-- maybe last year?

Could anyone please confirm or clarify if this has happened before o_O

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

it did, I guess he wont mind me saying but he had a dear relative took ill and he had to go assist with the family for quite awhile. China, like all places, the cultural may be different, but familty takes precident. I firmly feel he will return. It isnt like his product needs massaging on a daily basis. Those who have it are well covered.

3. pidbo

pidbo Registered Member

Just to be clear, you are referring to a previous time when a relative was ill?

At this time 23 July 2010 on Shadow Defender forum, my pms (June 11th) to Tony are still in the outbox and numerous emails remain unanswered.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

correct. Keep in mind, traveling across China for an individual aint like jumping on the Saturday super saver here in the states. Last time Tony went to care for a relative, he was gone quite awhile. Lets just keep him and any family members, if ill, in our thoughts.

5. pidbo

pidbo Registered Member

Hi trjam
    I was just making the point that this was in the past as a member posted today in the Shadow Defender Forum that Tony has a "sick relative durng this period" and I think he might have been referring to your post and misunderstanding it as current status.

UPDATE Yes the post on Shadow Defender forum was a misunderstanding...I've deleted it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.