Setting up Paragon back up and recovery 11 confustion

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Janissi, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janissi

Janissi Registered Member

Several years ago, a computer repair company installed PBU&R 10 on my system. They set it up, and I was good to go. I never had a problem with it until last month when my system crashed. It hasn't been the same since.

It had to be uninstalled and reinstalled. I now have Paragon Back up and Recovery 11, and have no idea how to set it up. I have a "C" drive (which is my main drive) and a back up drive "I." When it was originally set up, all my data and programs were backed up onto my "I" drive. "I" was supposed to mirror my "C" drive. Now when I go into the set up, I click "C" drive to b/u onto "I", and go through the wizard, but that's all I know. What other options should I select? There's something that says, "In House," or Basic MBR hard disk," etc. Should those be checked as well?

Again, I never set it up before, but now I have no one to walk me through this. Also, I'm not getting a messages saying that my "I" drive doesn't have enough space to receive the back up. I never had this problem before. I would back up every morning with no problems. What's should I do? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.