Server not showing up in ERA

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by ndsambient, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndsambient

ndsambient Registered Member

We were running v2 of ERA and I did an uninstall and then installed v3.0.105. When I open the Console (version 3.0.105 as well) on either my workstation or on the server and go to the clients tab, I don't see my server listed and hence can't see any clients that are pointed at it.

The console says it is connect, I am running out of ideas. I installed this on a clients network on Friday and it all worked perfectly, now that I am trying to upgrade our internal network to the latest versions of the Server and v4 of NOD32 I am having issues.

I was able to build and push out an install of NOD32 v4 to a workstation, but neither it nor the server ever show up in the Console.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. ndsambient

Bump.... Anyone have some thoughts, I haven't gotten anywhere with this yet.

3. dharradine

dharradine Registered Member

I have the same problem on 3 of my clients sites. the console initially works, I created a package to deploy to clients and successfully deployed. All worked well for about 2 weeks, now no servers or clients show up, but the console says it's connected to the server. I've upgraded both console and server applications to the latest versions and deleted and re-installed the license file. Still no joy.
    Ive put a support email in to ESET but no response. does anyone have a telephone number for ESET support?

4. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

5. ndsambient

What eventually fixed this is that I uninstalled all ESET software. Server, AV Client, and Console. I then did a reinstall of it all and it started working again. I'm glad it works now, but made me a little gun shy for the next upgrade that comes along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.