Seriously, does anyone give better support than tzuk does for Sandboxie?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by ratchet, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

It's hard to believe he has any time for development given the commitment to his customers with their issues and questions. I've had several minor issues over the years, most recently some strange conflict with Ff gmail notifier and sandboxed downloads, and he never, never, ever ignores a post on the Sb forum.

2. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Registered Member

Tzuk is great but i think Ilya Rabinovich does a great job too.

3. demonon

demonon Guest

And don't forget all other developers who work around the clock.

4. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

i think Ilya,tzur and prevxhelp are hard working developers;)

5. demonon

demonon Guest

I just don't want anyone to forget Xaolin.

6. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

and Eirik from appguard:D

7. muf

muf Registered Member

They are all hard grafters. They have to be to survive. Just look at how many have gone under. Even some of the hard working one's have gone. It appears to be a very cut throat business. They all have my admiration for the hard work and devotion they put into their applications. I know they would prefer my money to my admiration but I can only buy so many, and I've purchased more than 50 security apps in the last 10 years so I feel I'm doing my bit...

muf

8. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

yeap and dont forget this is money well spend:thumb:

9. muf

muf Registered Member

Absolutely! And something I'm prepared to spend more money on in future. Nothing lasts forever but I'll always back a developer who continue's to improve a product. I've used Kaspersky since version 3. Must be 10 years or more now.

muf

10. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

i second that:thumb: 100% agree

11. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have not had to rely on all of the ones mentioned ,but I know that Ilya provides great support. It amazes me how fast he responds and fixes problems.

12. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

ofcourse man Ilya is unique when it comes to help his customers:thumb: he should run for to be the the president:D

13. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

lol, hehe :argh:

14. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I throw my support behind all those gentleman (and more) fully myself. We here at Wilder's (and others) are very fortunate in that we are witnessing a once-in-a-lifetime work by brilliant men who are superb developers and equally exceptional programmers who exhibit very intense interest in what they have accommplished as well as receptive to their users.

Could go on and on over this but i think the picture is very clear to us all.

15. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

and the ones who benefits from all this hard work it's us having peace of mind:thumb:

16. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Also the following gentleman are worth the praise: Mike Nash(Online Armor CEO), Nick Skrepetos(SUPERAntiSpyware CEO), Chris Jackson(Dr.Web volunteer), Jeff aka Trjam(Avira volunteer), Leo(Avira volunteer), Rubberducky,Nosirah(MBAM), Bruce Campbell(Evil Dead :argh: ) and some more folks - sorry about not havin your name/nick handy

17. demonon

demonon Guest

Let's just stop calling names and praise all those who dedicate their work to improve the software you use.

18. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Maybe i should clear myself. These folks im mentioning have actually improved the software they support by reporting in tons of issues,suggestions,etc. therefore indirectly responsible for the succes of the software and also their info to all interrested indirectly provides these good vendors/products with free promo - wich leads to more customers - finance - feedback - improvement but mainly i mentioned them because they have provided excellent support to Wilder's members wich is ontopic no?

Anyways, Baz Kasp(Kaspersky volunteer), Josh(Comodo volunteer), Niels(Bitdefender volunteer)

Be happy,

Ges

19. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

And don't forget Mike - Coldmoon of Returnil fame whom also gives excellent support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.