Serious problem with extfs on mac

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by Bartmans, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Bartmans

Bartmans Registered Member

I would nobody advise extfs for mac! I have serious critical errors on my ext4 disk. Everytime I use extfs I have tot repair the extfs partition. Sometimes it is so bad that I can't even boot linux. In this case I have to boot a live distro to repair the ext4 disk.
    This software is of great risk!
    I have bought a license and now I'm very disappointed.

2. Davide Zilli

Davide Zilli Registered Member

This is good to know, thanks for reporting. Would anyone from Paragon care to comment on this?
    I can't even run it. Whenever I try launching the preferences pane I get:

Screenshot 2015-09-24 11.58.05.png

3. xabi

xabi Registered Member

I got this error, just re-download the dmg and re-run the installer, It fixed the problem for me.

4. bradnic

bradnic Registered Member

what OS? not specified. I can't get Paragon ExtFS working with El Capitan. Installs with no errors but no prefpane and no mounted ExtFS drives

5. Mats Gunell

Mats Gunell Registered Member

ExtFS for Mac doesn't work with El Capitan (10.11.1) even with latest version of ExtFS 9.8.620. Previous version of ExtFS worked fine with the previous version of OSx using same ExtFS drive. Package installs correctly but Disc do not show up in the app or in Finder.
    Have purchased license and SW say's Activated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.