Serial Number Bonked?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Shannara, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shannara

Shannara Registered Member

Good Morning,

I had a product registered under an old email address, I no longer own that domain.

I do have the email with the serial number, but I no longer have the password. Unfortunately, I cannot recover the password as I do not have the email address.

What can I do?

BTW: the form on http://www.acronis.com/company/contacts/index.html#dndform is broken. It keeps refreshing itself instead of sending anything.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Best support mechanism to deal with issues that only Acronis can fix is to use their Live Chat.

3. Shannara

Shannara Registered Member

Thanks for the response :) I think they took that off their website? I have only found (corporate sales only) phone numbers, and that broken contact form. Oh, and the "support forum" which links directly to this forum :)

4. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

I think I found it under Customer Service and Support - Contact Us - Start Here.

However this is what I found next so timing is bad right now.

Support Chat is available Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST
    Please come back later.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Shannara, if you still experience any difficulties in contacting us, you can send the license number and the account info via PM, I will check what I can do for you.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.