Security questions

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by chaos, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos

chaos Guest

Is spywareblaster compatible with spywareguardo_O

The security software i am using now is zonealarm pro, kaspersky antivirus pro, adaware se, spybot-search & destroy, spywareblaster, spywareguard and firefox.

Are these really good security. Can all these softwares remove and block everythingo_O

I rememeber there was a page in this website that tells u good security, very good security etc... can u give me a link pls.

I have these hardware a router with hardware firewall, Amd athlon 64 3200+, Ati x800 pro, 1 Gb ram.
    Windows xp pro with sp2

I am new here.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. chaos

chaos Guest

thnx for the reply.
    but i don't mean that one. i mean one that shows u the best security u can put.

It has 3 levels.
    Standard security.
    High security .
    &
    Really high security.

4. Matt_Smi

Matt_Smi Registered Member

5. chaos

chaos Guest

thnx

is prevx compatible with. KAV antivirus pro, zonealarm, spybot-search & destroy,
    adaware se, spywareblaster, spywareguard. i have all these security programs can i use prevx free will it conflict with any?

6. chaos

chaos Guest

7. LJM Master

LJM Master Registered Member

hi chaos,
    I use Prevx free, to my experiences thus far, no conflicts with Spybot - S&D, Ad-Aware SE & SpywareBlaster.
    Sorry, but i can't vouch for the other programs you mentioned, I don't use 'em. I used to have SpywareGuard, but i'm just stickin' with SpywareBlaster.
    I have that give you some assurance for the programs i do use alongside Prevx though!

regards,
    L.J.M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.