SecureAnywhere feedback form - WTH?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by m00nbl00d, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

I gave a few suggestions yesterday to the SecureAnywhere team, and those messages are not saved in the "Read messages" tab?

Did something happen yesterday? The suggestion I gave today was saved, just not those from yesterday?

-edit-

Never mind. I didn't notice I had to use a different password this time. o_O

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. pegr

pegr Registered Member

If you want to carry on a previous conversation, just login with the same password you were sent when you started the conversation. Anything you then write will be added to the same conversation in the Read Messages tab.

You can also have multiple conversations going on because each new conversation you start has a different password associated with it.

Hope that helps. :)

3. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

You shouldn't need to have a different password for every conversation you have with their support personnel. I have had a number of topics running all under the one log-in. You do have to be a bit inventive when it comes to creating replies though as there is no reply button built in to the software they're using.

4. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

It turns out I had cookies disabled when it happened. Hence, I was given a new password.

I wonder why there's no reply button. o_O It would make things easier.

5. Matthijs5nl

Matthijs5nl Guest

Same here, I thought "Write new message" meant reporting a new/different issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.