Script Interpretor error?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by dilbertnew, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dilbertnew

dilbertnew Registered Member

What is causing this error?

"Access to file or folder is denied"

I was able to access file & folders when I first started the software. Now none of the machines are able to run the script interpretor w/o this error. It's not the removable drive, can see and use it from different machines.

Do I need to setup permissions on each machine thats running the backup utility to access files on the host machine? Did not have to do that when I first installed the utility and ran it.

2. dilbertnew

Did test, set all file permission to share (they where already set to share)
    All permission are set to share to the target location. Still get same permission error? "Access to file or folder denied"

Local Drive C ->
    Document and settings ->
    (user name) ->
    Desktop (location of test *.txt file)

3. dilbertnew

Is this the right forum to get help with the product? So far I am not having any luck with any post to the forum. Is there other forum or help out there? Does paragon offer and support for there product besides paid?

Not sure what is going on with access denied. I ran the script on three machines and now none will write to the remote drive. Says files/folder permission denied. I did change removable hard drive, though drive label and path is all the same. Set up a test file one (.txt) and it will not write to the remote drive. Permissions are all set to share on drive and folders. Help menu in the software is not real helpful. Appreciate any ideas,thanks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.