script errors

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dbeattie007, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

After installing blaster and guard i am starting to get error messages when running internet explorer.The messages state that there was an error with running scripts and do i want to continue running scripts on this page.Has it got something to do with guard and blaster.Something tells me it has nothing to do with them.Any suggestions.Thanks.

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi dbeattie007,

Could you try this:
    In IE click Tools > Options > Advanced. Check "Disable script debugging". Click OK.

Regards,

Pieter

3. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

thanks for the response, that box is already checked.Is there anything else i can try.cheers

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi dbeattie007,

Can you post more details on the situation? Perhaps you can copy a full error message into a reply here, or if you join the forum as a member, you could post a screen image of what you are seeing.

5. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

Sorry it has taken so long to reply.After a few days things seem to have rectified themselves.Have not had any script error messages,and things are running fine.Thanks for all your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.