ScrInject.B.Gen virus being found on microsoft.com website and in Office help

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by j_ford, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j_ford

j_ford Registered Member

I'm getting a lot of ScrInject.B.Gen virus reports on a new install of Nod32 5 with latest defs. I see that this particular threat has been a problem for NOd32 in the past, supposedly "fixed" once before. I am fairly confident that I am not infected and I'm pretty sure that all of office.microsoft,com isn't either. Any ideas or news on remedies to this apparently resurfacing false positive?

2. stratoc

stratoc Guest

i am getting it on everything I do on my office pc with v4.2, v4.2 installed due to v5 problems. removed v4, had enough avast now on both pc's reinstalled a week ago nothing but grief and problems all from eset! fed up renewing for 2 years. rant over!

3. jerryb76

jerryb76 Registered Member

I am not able to access help in any Office 2010 product due to ESEt Smart Security blocking the scrinject.b.virus. Ran a computer scan and nothing detected. ESET are you out there? What's going on? If it is legitimate malware how do I get rid of it?

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.