ScreenSaver ... maybe???

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by NewScience, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewScience

NewScience Registered Member

Even though I have Timeout set for 30 secs to boot default OS, can a VERY SIMPLE screensaver be added that kicks off ... when the timeout is turned off or stopped (by moving mouse or entering keyboard stroke (other than the enter button)).

Sometimes the system reboots and I have to go do something and do not want to boot ... need to do something else.

I have an LCD (and yes I know I can turn it off) and don't want a burn in.

If a screensaver is employed, a username and password (if DD 10 was set up that way), will still need to be supported as in a normal boot AND any keystroke would turn off the screensaver.

If it could be done, the ACRONIS log could move around the screen OR a the selection of possible boot icons.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello NewScience,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Thank you for your suggestion. We have forwarded it to our Development Team. They will certainly consider it and most probably this feature will be implemented in one of future versions of Acronis Disk Director Suite.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.