Scheduling a task

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by john22, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john22

john22 Registered Member

I am trying to schedule automatic backups. I go through the schedule task wizard and it asks me for a login and password. I don't remember setting a login or password. I tried to schedling an automatic backup without these settings but the scheduled backup did not happem. How do I find out what my login or password is or how do I set them up at this point.

Thanks,
    JOhn

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

It is asking you for the password login that you use to access your XP. If you are the only user and have disabled the logon feature (when you boot, you get straight into your desktop), then you should be able to leave the schedule login/password request blank.

When you installed TI did it ask if it was to be an all users or just current user.

Colin

3. john22

john22 Registered Member

Hi,

The scheduled backup started when I changed the task from weekly to daily. I don't know why but I will go with daily backups.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.