Scheduled Tasks

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ErikAlbert, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I use Acronis True Image Home build 3677.
    I have several scheduled tasks with the option "Do not start automatically".

In the bottom part of the main menu I get a list of these scheduled tasks under the title "Active Tasks", that contains 5 columns, which are filled in like this after running a scheduled task.

1. Name......... : which contains my choosen name for the scheduled task (very good)
    2. Status....... : always blank (no problem)
    3. Schedule..... : always blank (no problem)
    4. Last Run Time : date & time (very good)
    5. Last Result.. : Completed successfully (even better)

When I close and re-open ATI all the columns are still filled in.
    However when I reboot and open ATI again, all the columns are BLANK except the first column "Name".

If ATI keeps the data of the scheduled tasks, why doesn't ATI keep the "Last Run Time" and "Last Result" as well ?
    Is this forgotten by the programmers ?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ErikAlbert,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that 'Last Run Time' and 'Last Result' columns stay filled with the corresponding values after computer reboot for periodical tasks only, i.e. daily, weekly, monthly backup tasks. These values are not saved upon the computer reboot for tasks having 'Do not start automatically' or 'One time only' status.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.