Scheduled scan terminates unexpectedly

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by TJP, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJP

TJP Registered Member

Hi,

I've got a scheduled/manual scanning issue with the 2.7 RC (and I had the same issue with the Beta version of 2.7).

When I run a scheduled full system scan using the "local" command line switches posted by Blackspear here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showp...0&postcount=77 to scan all my drives, Nod will scan approx 90% my C drive and then the scan terminates.

The scan termination occurs either starting the scan manually (right click on task & selecting "run now") or letting it start automatically.

There are 4 other HDD partitions that fail to be scanned.

Further, I can kick off the same task straight after the original scan fails to complete & it will complete without terminating.

Could this be an issue with these switches running in V2.7? Is anyone running V2.7 with these switches in the command line?

Thanking you in advance,
    Travis

2. adam_72

adam_72 Registered Member

Same happens to me, except that 2.70.12 worked flawlessly for a couple of days and now terminates during each manual scan without using CLI switches (sometimes after 10 %, sometimes much later)
    Scanner log shows that the scans have been started but never completed ... no software changes whatsoveer have been recently made, reinstall of RC1 also didnt't help !
    System: XP SP2 fully patched, no desktop firewall or similar !

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

All those having similar issues, please email beta27 @ eset.com with a short description.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.