Schedule - Clean instead of scan?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by andrew@kornberg.co, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew@kornberg.co

andrew@kornberg.co Registered Member

Hi

I run the NOD32 scan each night via the scheduler. I would like to be able to run the clean option rather than scan as if you don't and a virus is found, you will get an alert but will need to clean.

Can this be done?

Thanks

Andrew

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

You sure can andrew:

Check the thread here starting at post #20

Last edited: Sep 26, 2004
  3. andrew@kornberg.co

andrew@kornberg.co Registered Member

Hi

Thanks.

I have set up a clean profile but would like to add command line parameters that will quarantine files that can be cleaned and quarantine uncleanable files.

This is the setup I have as my default - would be good if you could use the various profiles! Thus if you could do something like c:\ /context profile /clean /quit it would be simple.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Andrew

4. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi andrew:

Unfortunately quarantining files by command line is not available at this time (I am hoping it will be soon). I also asked about this function.

You can use various profiles by giving your tasks different names in the Scheduler (with the command line parameters you desire).

Maybe you could send your request to support@eset.com to see if this feature is on the wish list (or to put it there ;) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.