scanning status now showing up

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Marco_CH, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco_CH

Marco_CH Registered Member

hiya all

ive made a new task for a weekly scan of my local drives. i followed the instructions in the blackspears thread very detailed.

when i let it "run now" there is no window coming up to show me the status of progress etc.

why could that be? id like to see that window (as i normally did)

2. fce

fce Registered Member

3. Marco_CH

Marco_CH Registered Member

oh yes i see - you have the same problem.

ah well - i deleted the weekly scan and do it manually. i hope version 3 is coming soon (which i doubt..........a lot)

thanks fce!

4. pain4gain

pain4gain Registered Member

For Scheduled Scans the log (aka Scanner Log) will not appear until the scan completes. The same goes if you select "Run Now" on that Scheduled Scan.

Check your Scanner Log in about an hour and you will see the Scanner Log for that scan.

To verify if the scan is running, check for the nod32.exe process running in the Windows Task Manager.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

The issue here was NOD32 failing to launch the GUI on a scheduled scan when using Vista, which is a known bug on some machines.

Cheers :D

6. fce

fce Registered Member

theres a log in scanner log but it says 0 scanned 0 infected Status:COmpleted

i also check windows task manager theres no nod32.exe running, only nod32kui.exe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.