SBS 2000 errors after TI8 Enterprise Install

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Steve F, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve F

Steve F Registered Member

I installed TI8 enterprise and attempted to create an image on a SBS 2000 Server.

I ended up with no image and a server that would not accept any connections.

The system Event log listed a 1120 IRPstacksize error and I had to delete this value from the registry and reboot to get my client back up and running on server based applications.

I called support and left a message for a call back, I also emailed support and have not received any replies.

I also uninstalled TI8 Enterprise and am wondering what to do with $999.00 worth of software I can't use?

Steve

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Steve,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Enterprise Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/).

We are really sorry for not answering to you for a long time. Could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to support@acronis.com? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.