SB 3.1: Cannot manually download update

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by aagfr, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aagfr

aagfr Registered Member

When I try to download the 4/13/04 update I get the attached error message after connection; then the download fails. Previous downloads worked fine. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Attached Files:

2. aagfr

aagfr Registered Member

Found the answer :oops: : Security setting in Sygate firewall (Stealth Mode Browsing).

Thx anyway.

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Not a dumb question by any means - remember that someone else (probably many someone else's) will hopefully find this post/thread with the search option when they encounter similar problems! In the meantime, glad you got it sorted and be sure to let us know if you have any other questions, regarding any subject on these forums! *puppy*

4. lightning113

lightning113 Registered Member

Oh my God thank-you!!!!!!!!!!I've been trying to figure that out for 2 days now!!I now know how you feel!Thanks again.This is my first post to this great site.Glad I got here.Lightning

5. Shaitan

Shaitan Registered Member

I have this same problem, but it is not fw related. I hit the update, and it just sits there. After awhile I get the error, after exiting from the rror screen it updates, but doesn`t give me all the updates. I have 2841 when there should be 2856 I think. I am going to reinstall and see what if any help that does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.