Saving downloads to external drives/real system

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by Uli9000, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uli9000

Uli9000 Registered Member

Hi

I do a lot of music downloads while system safe is enabled that I have been saving to the virtual disk and then transfering to my music folder after a reboot. Because the download creates a folder after system safe is enabled it isn't present on the real system so it is not possible to save them to the real disk within the downloaded folder via 'tools' -> 'access real disk' tab

Does anyone know of a way to save a downloaded folder aswell as its contents to the real system while system safe is enabled?

If not will this feature be in a future version - it's only a convenience I know but it would be really handy for some?

I know it is possible to transfer the files but i'm trying to think of a way to transfer their containing folder.

Also, if a file is downloaded directly to an external flash drive/hard drive while system safe is enabled, is it scanned by the VG?

Thanks for any help

Uli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.