Save As from Office (very strange)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MAGIQUS, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGIQUS

MAGIQUS Guest

Hi, this is strange, but when i install Nod32 in a machine with Windows XP, open a file in any version of office, and try to "save as" in another machine's disk running in windows 98 it doesn't allow me to save the file. Office gives a message saying that it is in an unavailable disk or is protected with password which is (of course) not true. More strange because if i try to overwrite an existing file in the same folder instead to save, there is no problem to do it. I found this bug in the network of a customer, but it happened again in every place i tried, and only in machines that had nod32. I tried to uninstall it but the error stays until i format and reinstall windows xp.
    Sorry for the long post, if someone has a key i really will appreciate it.
    Best regards.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

will the file save if u disable dmon?

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Is the Windows 98 computer NOD32 or any other antivirus program? What if you save to another WinXP machine, instead of to Win98?

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i just reread ur post and now im confused; what do u mean by "try to "save as" in another machine's disk running in windows 98". are u trying to save the file over a network?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.