SATA hard disks not found

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by walt, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walt

walt Registered Member

I have a new computer with a motherboard Gigabyte GA 81955X Pro and 2 SATA hard disks of 300 GB each. On disk 1 is Windows XP x64, disk 2 is not yet partitioned and formattet.
    The Acronis tools DiskDirector, PartitionExpert, RecoveryExpert, DiskDirector and TrueImage do all not find my 2 harddisks, neither by booting with the Acronis CD nor under Windows.
    What can I do?

Walt

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello walt,

Thank you for choosing Acronis products.

Do you use the latest build? Please note that the latest build of Acronis True Image 8.0 is 903, the latest build of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 is 549. You can download updates from our web-site. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product. We do recommend that you update all Acronis software and create new Acronis Bootable Media with the latest build.

Then if the problem remains please create Acronis Report (please see Acronis post for the detailed instructions) and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread and also please indicate in the subject that you want to contact Irina Shirokova. I will try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Last edited: Aug 11, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.