Sandboxie Question

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Brocke, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

What does the free and the paid offer? i looked on their website and it didnt give any info. is the free missing anything ?

2. cruchot

cruchot Registered Member

3. Keyboard_Commando

Keyboard_Commando Registered Member

Sandboxie payed allows the user to stretch his geeky desire for 100% security to the limits.

You have access to all the good configuration options with the payed version - Multiple sandboxes. This allows you to tailor each application to function as you want with Sandboxie. The free version just allows one default sandbox for everything. What is good for one application in the sandbox can leave another not fully functioning, as you'd like. I have had many examples myself.

But it is a long time since I used the free so I am not entirely sure if that still applies ... maybe free now allows unlimited sandboxes?. I am sure someone will say. lol

4. Gizzy

Gizzy Registered Member

In the free version you can create multiple sandboxes with different settings, but you can only run programs in one sandbox at a time.

Where as with the paid version you can have programs running in multiple sandboxes at the same time. :)

5. mick92z

mick92z Registered Member

The owner/creator puts so much effort into this program, its worth paying for, just for that fact alone

6. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

I agree totally.The cost of a lifetime licence is reasonable and Tzuk deserves runumeration for his hard work.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.