SandboxIE 3.20

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Pedro, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I'm not going to run ANY kind of application in the sandbox. I'm just asking theoretical logical questions without planning to do anything.
    My frozen snapshot fixes anything, not Sandboxie. Sandboxie only needs to protect my browsers, IE/FF and
    above all my data partition [D:].

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Oh shucks thats no fun. I've tried, this stuff. You are good to go.

3. MitchE323

MitchE323 Registered Member

If you are right clicking on any shortcut in order to 'run sandboxed' you must be sure that the shortcut points to the actual .exe file that you have in mind. What I am getting at is that the Office shortcuts actually point to the uninstaller folder and .msi in Windows\Installer. Go into the Office folder (usually in \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10) and make shortcuts from winword.exe and excel.exe and send them to the desktop. Right click on these will show 'Run Sandboxed'. There are other programs whose default shortcuts are constructed this same way, I suspect that is the case here with the other mentioned programs.
    MitchE323

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.