Safespace together with Admuncher

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by osip, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osip

osip Registered Member

Decided to give safspace another go...Can´t get Admuncher to be operational, same as earlier....Not compatible ? Or how to configure ?

2. arran

arran Registered Member

yea I tried safe space once, its just not compatible with admuncher and firefox,
    so I went straight back to using sandboxie.

I guess by the looks of things these conflict issues still have not been fixed.

3. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

Arran

I would be interested in your experience of SafeSpace & Firefox. In your post you appear to say that SS will not work with Firefox. I have a problem with SS & Firefox (It freezes when I type in the search bar and then crashes) which I and SafeSpace have been unable to resolve.

Could you expand a bit on what your problems were.

Thanks

Terry

4. Killtek

Killtek Registered Member

Latest version has no problems with Firefox. I'm using Firefox right now with SafeSpace (under Vista Ultimate SP1), Avira Antivirus and Threatfire. No problems at all.

5. Roadster

Roadster Registered Member

Hi Terry,
    Excuse me for jumping in but I had the same trouble of FF freezing when using the search bar/address bar too. I solved this by adding "formhistory.dat" in the ff profiles to the exclusion list in SafeSpace. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.