safe or not safe flcss.exe?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by nowshining, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowshining

nowshining Registered Member

well I looked and on google when looking up antifun, said it was by the loveworm or whatever, however I just installed a tool from f-secure (i think) with the same name, it's suppose to protect from it...

the url..

http://www.f-secure.com/download-purchase/tools.shtml

i found nothing about this on the startup from castlecops it says just an x, virus, trojan and unwanted resourse hog..should I keep, avg didn't flag it..

AntiFun
    The AntiFun tool is used to protect a system from Funlove infection coming over a network. The AntiFun tool will prevent the FunLove virus from creating the dropper executable to System directory. It will not prevent any other files on the system from being infected.

I just want to make double sure...:thumb:

2. nowshining

Actually castlecops didn't mention f-secure, it just said it was from a virus, the process was listed tho...

3. nowshining

n/m I am going to consider this safe, My head just just came into itself.

4. nowshining

STRANGE jotti.org report - WONDER IF ITS A FALSE POSITIVE.. I am going to sent to AVG for analysis..

~Online virus scan results removed. Send any samples to the respective antivirus vendors. - Ron~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.