Runtime Error, when updateing virus database

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by allan_wwi, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allan_wwi

allan_wwi Registered Member

Hello,

We have som HP HP ProBook 4520s, Windows 7 64 Bit, alle Windows update installation, software on the Notebook is Office 2010, alle drivers for the notebook is up todate.

When installing NOD32, there is no problems, but when we use the update the virus database, we get the following error.

Anyone know why or have a solution for the problem?

Runtime Error.jpg

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Re: Runtime Error, when opdatering virus database

Do you have EAV 4.2.71 installed? Please always enclose this information as well as the information about the OS, platform and installed SP if it's not evident from screenshots. Posting the information about installed modules is not required in this case but it might be when reporting other kinds of issues.

3. allan_wwi

allan_wwi Registered Member

Re: Runtime Error, when opdatering virus database

I´m running the newest version for ESET Nod32 64 bit, download and registered via http://www.esetscandinavia.com//license-management/license-information.

OS is runing Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, all opdates installation for Microsoft OS, and all drivers opdateret for HP hardware.

The OS is a new installation, and the Notebook´s are brand new.

Please lett me know if your need more info.

Best regards,

Allan

4. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hi Allan,

Try following these instructions.

If the problem persists, I'd suggest try repairing your ESET installation. See the following KB article for step-by-step instructions.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.