Running out

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by basic122, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basic122

basic122 Registered Member

Hi everone
    I am real new to this and need to be pointed in the right direction. I have purchased NOD32 on Apr.18th and now at Apr 21 I have still not recieved that 2nd email with the download. Is this normal? The reason I want to know is that my 30 day trail will end tomorrow. I hope to get some answers soon
    cheers
    steve

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello Steve,

If you have any sort of spam filters on your email, check that first.

3. Protagoras

Protagoras Registered Member

Also Running Out

Hello, Ronjor:
    I purchased ESET NOD32 Antivirus on 4/19. I printed out the confirmation page and confirmation number for my purchase. I have not received the 2 promised e-mails. (Note: I have all "Spam" routed to my Inbox so I can check for non-spam e-mail among my "Spam" messages.) Moreover, I sent a help request to ESET tech support on 4/20. They sent back a case number via e-mail and said thay would contact me within 24 hours. So far, nada. My trial period ends tomorrow. Protagoras :(

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

It will take an ESET moderator to help you with this problem.

Did you buy from a reseller or ESET directly?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  5. Protagoras

Thanks for responding Ron. I got my trial version and attempted to purchase a license online, direct from ESET. Protagoras

6. Protagoras

Ron: I just noticed you have over 37,000 posts on this BB. You must be a million years old! Protagoras :)

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I'm not sure what the problem is but as long as you have the emails, the problem will be taken care of.

8. piranha

piranha Registered Member

no, he is moderator :p

9. basic122

Well thanks for lots of answers,but it seems like I will have to visit avg web and download that. to answer some of the reasons that was suggested. First my spam filter is turned off. I have been getting response from ESET but it seems like they dont care one way or another. It seems like a automatic response. They accepted my credit card fast enough. I have bought that right from there website and they send me Thank you for your order and that I should recieve the download within 12 hrs ....its been over 70 hrs now . If this is how they treat a first time buyer than I am glad that I did not buy the 2 year deal Also to anyone on this forums I will state that I have only posted 2 times ,this being my second time, I can only hope that other people understand that it can happen to me can happen to others. looks like I am out 39.99 but it could have been worse if i purchased the 2 year deal I can only hope I get that second email with the download and if I do I will post here and let you guys know ,(have a great day):o_O
    cheers to you all
    steve

10. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I am positive ESET will assist you with this problem.

11. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Have you tried to contact ESET? Was a ticket created for your case? If so, what was its number? I'll bring this thread into attention of my colleagues from the USA so that your problem is sorted our asap.

12. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Hi basic122, sorry your initial experience was not optimal. We do care and I would like to second what Marcos said. Send us the case number and we can bring it to the immediate attention of our support team.

13. basic122

Well First I would like to thank everyone that posted on my ( running out) I have now got that 2nd email Apr 22 and glad to have installed nod32. I think it was you guys that finnaly got the ball rolling on my problem. Now at least I can now begin to learn all I can thanks to this forum. All you guys are a great help to me I will continue to read and learn.:thumb:
    cheers
    steve (basic122)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.