run-time error '91'

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by cosmoxl, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmoxl

    cosmoxl Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Posts:
    2
    Location:
    Houston, Texas
    Suddenly I'm getting this error. Never had a problem before. I had just defragged my HD, otherwise changed nothing that I can think of.

    Additional detail says that "object variable or with block variable not set". I'm using XP Home SP2, spywareblaster 3.3. I've already d/l windows script and installed that just in case.

    edit: oh, I had tried google's new web accelerator, and promptly uninstalled it yesterday.
     
    Last edited: May 6, 2005
  2. cosmoxl

    cosmoxl Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Posts:
    2
    Location:
    Houston, Texas
    I figured out the problem, I think. I deleted some old firefox profiles and suddenly she was working. Must be a limitation on how many profiles can be worked on.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads
  1. AAQQ101
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.