RSS Feed

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sineex, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sineex

sineex Registered Member

How about News RSS feed on eset.com ?? I found it pretty way to receive news in that manner.

2. Pr3d4ToR

Pr3d4ToR Registered Member

i agree with you..and i think even that eset.com should have inside an official eset forum, like the one of kaspersky.com, that you can have access from a link in the homepage.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

ESET do have link in their web-site and although it is not in the main page , it would be easy to put in the main one if they decide so ;) I like Wilders and the fact the forum is here :) Anyway , anyone who visit the Support section of the site can see the link . Here it is :D :thumb:

Attached Files:

4. Pr3d4ToR

Pr3d4ToR Registered Member

oh...only now i see it...by the way what i was asking is to put it in the main page...so all customers can see it...

5. sasa843

sasa843 Registered Member

I also think they should put some links on the main page.
    For there blog(I am not sure how many people have found this, but there is a blog that is written on there site), they should add virus descriptions(new viruses that are spreading), and a little bit more informations that are happening about the security.

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.