roxio goback==== help!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bigc73542, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I was browsing some of the other post's and saw goback mentioned. Well I have a question. I have installed goback three times and the same thing happens every time. After install had to reboot to finnish install On restart a box pops up that states no operatting system found. The first time that happened it scarred the cr#p out of me. But if I start in safe mode I can delete it and on reboot everything is ok. I know it is a good program but I just can't seem to get it to go o_O. I would appreciate any help you mat be able to give.

I am running xp sp1 p4 2.3

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Hi. What version of GoBack are you trying to install on your XP system? Only GoBack Deluxe versions 3.1x and higher are compatible with XP.

Good luck,
    Acadia.

3. bigc73542

It came with norton system works 2002 for xp I took it for granted that since norton was xp compatibal that goback was also. Maybe not. I cant give you the version, I am working off of a backup copy I made I can't find the original in this mess. I put the date 03/02/02 when I burned the backup

4. bigc73542

I started digging through about 1500 back up copies and photo cd's and found my original roxio cd and it is ver. 3.0 so I guess I wont be useing this copy of roxio. I want to thank you for giving me the version number that would work on xp. It will keep me from trying to get it installed now :)

5. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

FYI

Goback is now being supported by Symantec.com

6. bigc73542

I just went to symantec and found out they do not have any updates or upgrades for goback 3.0 that came with systemworks so for now I guess I am out of luck. :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.