RootKitWin32.Agent.I Riskware.Tool.KillApp?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by pure2luc, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pure2luc

pure2luc Registered Member

I need help finding out what these items are. Kaspersky told me that I had a trojan:RootKitwin32.Agent.I.It is in documents and settings something about Msdirectx.sys. I can't find anything on this. I downloaded TDS-3, ran scan and it found 3 things,: Riskware.tool.killapp in c:\hp\bin\terminator.exe and two suspicious filenames: Duel extensions c:\hp\bin\python-2.2.1.exe. other in c:\program files\ hewlett-packard\digital imaging\hpisinst\ins. Are these anything? Should they be removed? Any help on this would be great.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

3. pure2luc

pure2luc Registered Member

Thank you Pilli! I will check these links out. If deleting the hp riskware, :oops: will I lose any programs that I will need. I noticed one was digital imaging. Is that something to do with a camera or picture program on my computer? Thanks again. :D

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

I am not sure what effect deleting those files will have, do a google search on each file name and see what others have done. :)

Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.