Rollback RX v10.1 pre-Release (BETA??)

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by TheRollbackFrog, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRollbackFrog

TheRollbackFrog Registered Member

HDS has informed its forum that a special pre-release of v10.1 (not available to the public for a "few weeks" yet) will be available on 24June to those that have had x64 UEFI/GPT-related problems... see notice here...

Goofy non-Beta pre-release Rollback RX announcement

I would appreciate it if anyone who has had these types of problems please test this release for both UEFI/GPT related problems and also for a possible successful implementation of TRIM on an SSD (using the TrimCheck app).

Any info, greatly appreciated.

2. TheRollbackFrog

Based on the waiting game and a few Customer Service msgs over on the HDS forum, maybe the date is really 24June 2014! Looks like today ain't happenin'...

3. TheRollbackFrog

Recent information says that the v10.1 pre-Release is at least 2-weeks away, maybe more... FYI!

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

And that's the PRE-release. How long after that will the FINAL release take? September, October? :p

5. NormanF

NormanF Registered Member

Rollback 9.1 saved me last night from a borked Super Tuesday update. I went back in time and applied the update again.

All is well now. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.