Rising Antivirus

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Albinoni, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosephWang

JosephWang Registered Member

If what you have said is true, would you pls provide us your friend's contacting information? I thought our lawyer would be very glad to contact your friend.

2. aluckystar

aluckystar Registered Member

At first, as a Chinese, I don't want to say too much about it, since you said that, I will say something more.

My friend started to use Rising in the year 1998. Rising AV 98 promised it can get a life-long update. But Rising did not fulfill its promise. That's why I don't trust Rising AV. In my opinion, A COMPANY WITHOUT GOOD FAITH IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

Then, my friend had to buy a new edition.

Rising spend too much on marketing. It even has the top score in the last 3 years in the test compete with KAV,NAV,Mcafee,Panda,TrendMicro and Rising print this result on the package of its product.The professionals can discover that this test is not reasonable.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  3. iloveyou

iloveyou Former Poster

At first, as a Chinese, I don't want to say too much about it, since you said that, I will say something more.
    Are you really Chinese?? o_O .

My friend started to use Rising in the year 1998. Rising AV 98 promised it can get a life-long update. But Rising did not fulfill its promise. That's why I don't trust Rising AV. In my opinion, A COMPANY WITHOUT GOOD FAITH IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

until now more than 20,000,000 users is trusting Rising all over the world. even your friend is using Rising from 1998 to 2006.why you said that ?

Then, my friend had to buy a new edition.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aluckystar
    I can confirm that. One of my friends started using Rising AV since 1998 and he can update until now. And the Edition of the software also updated, he has used rising 98,2000,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006 !!!

COOL !!!

you have said your freind is using Rising from 1998 to 2006, why you said he bought new edition again ? Mybe you have so many friends trusting Rising , this friend is other friend of you :D

Rising spend too much on marketing. It even has the top score in the last 3 years in the test compete with KAV,NAV,Mcafee,Panda,TrendMicro and Rising print this result on the package of its product.The professionals can discover that this test is not reasonable
    All the testing results from official department , e.g. IDC, Westcoast,PC Magazine..... , even you dont trust these organization o_O?
    the other hand we should talk about technical problem not marketing .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.