right-click TDS picture

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by too_lazy_to_login, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm wondering how to get rid of that dang TDS picture on the right-click menu (when you right-click a file...to the left of "Scan with TDS-3"). I don't want it there and don't know which registry key to delete that will get rid of it. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it, thanks a ton.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, you mean the image or the rightclick function itself? What's against the menu icon? It's not doing anything with promotions or tracking you, it's just the image itself there. You can easily see it's not calling home if you use Port Explorer and check aal traffic, not any from using the rightclick scan.

3. I mean the image. I just don't like it. I'm very particular when it comes to the little things. It's the only icon in the whole right-click menu (winrar lets your choose whether or not you want the picture) and offsets the entire thing to the right. It stands out and immediately draws attention to itself whenever I right-click a file. I'm 99% sure that this icon can be removed easily and would like to do so. Thank you :)

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Little screenshot? With the wanted ideal situation?
    You can get rid of thw whole rightclick function if you want and it's gine with the image.

5. Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2004
  6. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

7. thanks for the link gerardwil

I still wasn't able to get rid of it through the ways described on the page so I guess that I'll have to live with it unless someone else knows anything about it. thanks for the help guys :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.