Review - NetCaptor Browser Gold

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by musicman, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

NetCaptor Review

To all of our members I would like to share this review with you. Over the last couple of years there are many browsers that have popped up each with their own strong and weak points. As we are aware IE has come to a halt in its development and there are many new browsers to choose from depending on ones own personal needs. I have (like yourself) have tried numerous ones out and until recently have had the opportunity to come across a GEM of a browser and that is NetCaptor 7.5.0 Gold.
    This browser is a rich and robust browser with numerous features which has far surpassed IE and others from my point of view.
    Just recently NetCaptor comes in a freeeware version (which has advertising at the top) which if this does not bother you is a value in itself. A pro version is available for a nominal fee, and the direction in the development of NetCaptor is going is well worth the dollars spent.
    Here are some of the Benefits of NetCaptor which I like.
    A.) If you hate pop up, NetCaptor blocks unrequested popups.
    B.) NetCaptor makes it easy to contril 1st and 3rd party cookies and P3P privacy polices.
    C.) QuickSearch and Alias Features makes navigation easy.
    D. ) You can open sites on separate tabs, which lightening fast downloads,You can control media loading for more speed.
    E.) NetCaptor blocks ads,web bugs and other annoying items you don't want.

NeptCaptor has a well rounded Security Features such as:
    1.)Worried about colleagues or family members finding out which sites you've visited on the Internet? NetCaptor has a built-in secure clean-up function. You can clear your browser cache, history, and cookies. With one-, three-, and 35-pass file deletion, NetCaptor meets the US Department of Defense requirements for safe data deletion.

2.) NetCaptor gives you incredible control over your browser security and privacy settings, including Javascript, ActiveX, Session Cookies, and Cookie settings, as well as zone-based security assignments

There a numerous more features built in NetCaptor that you can try out for yourself which in my opinion make it one of the best browsers out today. I have tried Netscape,Mozilla,Opera, to mention a few but find NetCaptor a better and more efficient browser. I have been running Netcaptor and it addresses the current issues and problem we all face today on the web. Give it a try and I would appreciate your input and replies on this browser.
    Here is there home page: http://www.netcaptor.com/index.php

Attached Files:

2. JayK

JayK Poster

It's just IE still.

Mozilla has far more features, with better security to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.