Reusing Licenses

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Manu74, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu74

Manu74 Registered Member

Hi,
    i've a problem regrading the reuse of assigned and not longer used ATI Wks licenses. If i try to follow the LicenseServer HowTo at "8.3 Revoke of a License" (To free a license, select it from the Used licenses list and click Revoke in License Management group on the sidebar.) i stuck because there is no point called Revoke - in real there is nothing below the License Management...o_O

used Versions (German):
    Acronis License Server Management Console build 14
    Acronis TI Wks Version 9.1 build 3,887

any ideas ?

Thanks

regards
    Manu

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Manu74,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please submit a request to Acronis Support with the description of the problem and serial numbers assigned to no longer used licenses. The serial numbers can be distinguished by the Host Name and MAC-address shown at the corresponding Acronis License Server fields. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. Manu74

Manu74 Registered Member

Hi Marat,
    thanks for the fast response - in the meanwhile i've fixed the problem;
    I'd try to connect from the Snap-Deploy-Console (the first time i connected only from the license-manager-console this may be the failure) to view the used licenses and there i found the wanted task "Lizenz wiederufen" (revoke license). i revoked the unused one and the license is free again.:D

So problem is solved for my requuirements

Thanks a lot

regards
    Manu

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Manu74,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.