Returning to Threads in Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by MikeBCda, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

I suspect this relates to my browser (Firefox 2.whatever) rather than the vB board software, so feel free to move it if appropriate.

When I click on a topic link (usually "New" if it's been ongoing a while, maybe the actual title link if I want to review the topic from its beginning), when I click the Forum Jump button to return to the Topics in Forum list is there any setting so I go back to where I was on that page rather than have to hunt for it again?

I know Back would probably do that, but I do understand that it might mess up the login time settings since it doesn't count as on-site activity.

2. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Big duuhhhh after posting the above - opening the topic in a new tab (or window, flip a coin) will leave the original page right where it was. :oops:

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Don't say that.... I was actually looking to see if there was another way with the forum software.... but, sorry... couldn't find any. :doubt:
    I don't know what I'd do without a tabbed browser! :D

Oh, and I use the back button alot too. :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.