Returnil 2 Beta and Vista

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by trjam, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

It is good to see the issues that I had with the beta and Vista have been resolved. Basically when shutting down my PC, the chkdsk screen would appear and at the end of the scan I would see references to orphaned files. After beating the hell out of it, it hasnt burped once. Mike, let them know, very good work. The beta for me is looking real good.:thumb:

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

will do. Running it on one computer with Vista and it has performed great. Playing games and saving, no issues. Even saved the files and quickly exited out and no chkdsk issues. I am really impressed, and starting to see the worth of a product like this, that actually works....;) :thumb:

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

2 of those updates I have been waiting on. Good work especially with reducing install time down some. Looks like the install package has been reduced in size. Is that correct?

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

the new release has something major improvements. The main one is installing. Creating the disk cache on the last took 20 minutes to create. I just upgraded and the new took 10 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.