Returil not working

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by manifredo, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manifredo

manifredo Registered Member

Hallo to all Readers-my English isn't perfect.
    After using "enable" button -without Newstart, Button changes collor from green to red and pop up tells"protection is currently ON" BUT: All Changes on "C" DON'T remove after new Systemstart.
    Using the option " turn the protection on" what includes a new Systemstart , DON'T change the green Button to RED. Pop up tells " Protection is currently OFF". Reinstallation from xp proff SP3 don't help. Intresting: All other Programs and Games work perfect. chkdsk shows no Errors. sfc /scannow don't show errors. I have 2 SG Baracudas 7200.11 Raid 0. Before using Raid 0 Returil works perfect on my System. So please can you help me . It's not very important to answer in german- but if possible please do it. I tryed in other Forums but no answers to this Problem. Thank you have good Time. Manifredo

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello manifredo and welcome :)

Please describe your system and how it is configured in greater detail. Please also include what Returnil is showing in the main status screen for the protected partition.

Thanks
    Mike

3. manifredo

manifredo Registered Member

Hello Mike. Thank you for Answer. a1.net didn'd work until now , so i had no connection until today. I post the Question on many Forums -bud did Mistake:
    I write "Returil- allright is "Returnil". "Retur" is from my German.
    Nobody coul'd answer my Question so I tried and tried. And i found a Way to make run RETURNIL again. Maybee it's good for somebody fighting with the same Problem. I delete my Raid 0 to "non Raid Discs" - then i create new Raid 0 Area.
    Then I use just 4 Partitions- first Time i took 12. And Wonder - Returnil works perfect again. Thank you very much for your Intrest for my Problem.
    Frindley Greetings mani

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Welcome back manifredo :)

I have alerted the team to begin testing for this in the lab. If you have any further information, please do not hesitate to update this thread...

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.