Restricted Sites

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Cheery Cherry, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheery Cherry

Cheery Cherry Registered Member

I installed SpywareBlaster this morning. I have an account with Excite.com and need to be able to access it. I don't want to disable the protection that SpywareBlaster offers. Is there anything I can do to be able to access just my Excite account?

Thank you.

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Welcome Cheery Cherry, can't you just uncheck the item and press "remove protection for unchecked item" ?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  3. bigbuck

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Cherry....Welcome to WIlders [​IMG]

The only Excite entry in SpywareBlasters(SB) latest database....should be found in the Internet Explorer Protection area....as part of it's Prevent spyware/tracking cookies. If you uncheck that item and select Remove protection for unchecked items....does that help ?

Also....in the below post link....is an explanation by Javacool of how to add Excite to SB's "permanent ignore list (a very useful but oft-forgotten SpywareBlaster feature), so you won't have to worry about unchecking it after every new update."

This post by Javacool---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=329020&postcount=8

Edit
    Big Buck's should post should fix you right up hopefully :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  5. Cheery Cherry

Cheery Cherry Registered Member

Thank you so much for the welcome and speedy replies, Big Buck and Bubba. Very nice to meet you guys ;) . Your suggestions were very helpful and my problem is solved. They weren't kidding when they said that you guys are very helpful and friendly (I read that somewhere when I was looking for a solution to my problem).

Again, thanks!

6. bigbuck

Cheers Cheer Cherry! (Try saying that after a few beers!)
    buck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.