RESTORE MESSAGE: ... has failed with error. "Successful Operation"

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by COOPER W NOMAN, May 17, 2014.

1. COOPER W NOMAN

COOPER W NOMAN Registered Member

Can someone please interpret this for me? Is it saying that my files are getting garbled or that they were restored successfully? This is my first restoration experience and when the restore operations end in three hours, will my machine run?

2. Scoco

Scoco Registered Member

Cooper

I'm wondering the same thing. I trying to do a restore for the first time and it shows a line in the Operation details, apparently for every file, saying "Processing of the "[file path/name]" has failed with error: "Successful operation"
    The restore is taking forever and the estimated remaining time is totally useless.

3. skulldrinker

skulldrinker Registered Member

I would never settle for that. I have gotten error messages before and I always redo it. No way can I rely on it unless it finishes totally successful. Try making sure you leave the computer alone while it is progress. Shut down all running programs in the background. Anti virus may have started a scan and messed things up. Who knows?? Then after you finally get a successful one make sure you run Check Archive Integrity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.