Restore impossibility Backup & Recovery 10 Free

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by JMar12334, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMar12334

JMar12334 Registered Member

I can't restore an image of the entire disk.
    I saved the image on the local disk - for example: arc_140310185858527
    Backup & Recovery 10 can't read archive. This above archive is on the list of archives - but program can't read this archive.
    Name of archive is highlighted in grey. Only last archive is in black. The attempt of adding an archive to the database ended in failure. Similar, attempts of checking archive integrity ended with message: can't open/create file.
    There's no problem with opening above archive to see the contents of individual files in folder arc_140310185858527 (with program Backup & Recovery 10), but the the restore an image is impossible.
    I can't restore important backup (an image).
    What could be the reason of this problem ?

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Go to Tools > File Transfer Wizard, locate the archive files (.PBF or .000) and double click to see if you can browse into the archive.

Try to run the Restore Wizard and select the .PBF file.

The entry is grayed out because most likely you moved the archive from its original location. The archive integrity check failed because it could not find the archive in its original location. Finally, to add the archive again to your list, first change to "Show All" and then click the add archive icon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.