Rescue Media...use with two computers

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by njustice, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njustice

njustice Registered Member

Can I use a Rescue Media Disk that was burnt from one computer and use it on a different computer?

2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I would suggest that you read the End-User License Agreement in the User Guide. In the case of True Image 9.0 Home Edition on page 3. item 2 it reads as follows:

END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
    BY ACCEPTING, YOU (ORIGINAL PURCHASER) INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE PRODUCT UNDER THESE TERMS, YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT BY SELECTING "I decline..." AND NOT INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
    Acronis True Image Home (the Software) is Copyright © Acronis, Inc., 2000-2006. All rights are reserved. The ORIGINAL PURCHASER is granted a LICENSE to use the software only, subject to the following restrictions and limitations.
    1. The license is to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable without prior written permission from Acronis.
    2. The original purchaser can use the software on a single computer. You cannot use the software on more than a single machine, even if you own or lease all of them, without the written consent of Acronis.
    http://download.acronis.com/pdf/TrueImage9.0_ug.en.pdf

The Rescue Media disk is an integral part of the 'software' and as such its use would be governed by this agreement. Perhaps Acronis support can add some additional information. The way I read it for use on two PC's you will need two copies.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.