Rescue Kit 14 Free Download

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Alan Arbuckle, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Alan Arbuckle

Alan Arbuckle Registered Member

I am new to this forum and Paragon software. Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free was recommended to me by a moderator on Windows Seven Forums.

I have attempted to download Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free for about one week. I cannot obtain a key or password for an account. These appear to be an automated response but I am not receiving an e-mail as stated by the website. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I obtain an account or key?

I understand it takes about one to four weeks as stated on the website for customer support to respond to my freeware download issue. I have also sent an e-mail to support using my case number with no response. I am out of options, other than finding another vendor.

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

If you want to build a Linux boot medium, extract the program and go to

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\PROGRAM\64\Rescue Kit 14 Free\iso

The ISO x64 Linux file is bootcd_x64.iso

With this ISO, you can use Rufus, http://rufus.akeo.ie/, to create a boot UFD (USB key) for either UEFI or BIOS systems. Select the options accordingly. If you prefer a boot CD/DVD, you can burn the ISO with ImgBurn or Windows.

3. Alan Arbuckle

Alan Arbuckle Registered Member

Thanks Robin for the quick response. I will certainly try this.