Rescue Kit 14 Free Download

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Alan Arbuckle, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Alan Arbuckle

Alan Arbuckle Registered Member

I am new to this forum and Paragon software. Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free was recommended to me by a moderator on Windows Seven Forums.

I have attempted to download Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free for about one week. I cannot obtain a key or password for an account. These appear to be an automated response but I am not receiving an e-mail as stated by the website. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I obtain an account or key?

I understand it takes about one to four weeks as stated on the website for customer support to respond to my freeware download issue. I have also sent an e-mail to support using my case number with no response. I am out of options, other than finding another vendor.

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

If you want to build a Linux boot medium, extract the program and go to

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX1\PROGRAM\64\Rescue Kit 14 Free\iso

The ISO x64 Linux file is bootcd_x64.iso

With this ISO, you can use Rufus, http://rufus.akeo.ie/, to create a boot UFD (USB key) for either UEFI or BIOS systems. Select the options accordingly. If you prefer a boot CD/DVD, you can burn the ISO with ImgBurn or Windows.

3. Alan Arbuckle

Alan Arbuckle Registered Member

Thanks Robin for the quick response. I will certainly try this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.